Victoria Kossover Esq.
New Paltz, New York
SA attorney at SUNY
Victoria Kossover is the managing partner at Kossover Law Offices. Her outstanding legal experience includes residential and commercial real estate transactions, the purchase and sale of commercial enterprises and general legal counseling, including serving the transactional needs of both long-established and newly-emerging businesses. Ms. Kossover serves as general counsel to several businesses in the Hudson Valley. She also has vast experience counseling students on their legal rights at SUNY New Paltz and other colleges. Ms. Kossover provided vital testimony before the New York State Assembly Committee on Higher Education in connection with the issue of sexual assault on college campuses.
Ms. Kossover was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and received her B.A. Magna Cum Laude from Syracuse University. She went on to receive her J.D. from American University. Vicki is also a certified divorce mediator. She is admitted to practice in all New York State courts and the Federal Courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts.
Ms. Kossover currently serves on the Ulster County Comptroller's Advisory Committee. Ms. Kossover also served as a member of the Board of Directors of Provident Bank from 2004 to 2013. She is a member of the Ulster County Bar Association and past treasurer of the Mid-Hudson Women's Bar Association. From 2003 to 2013, she served as a member of the Committee on Character and Fitness for the Appellate Division's Third Judicial District.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Business Law
- Divorce Mediation
- Student Rights
- Divorce Mediator, 2003
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Syracuse University, B.A.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Provident Bank
- Ulster County Bar Association
- Mid-Hudson Women's Bar Association
- Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department, Committee on Character and Fitness
Member (2003 to 2013)
- Ulster County Comptroller's Advisory Committee