New Paltz Criminal Defense Lawyers
"The liberties of none are safe unless the liberties of all are protected." William O. Douglas
If you have been charged with, or are under investigation for, a criminal offense, Kossover Law Offices in New Paltz, can help. We are dedicated to demanding justice for the accused, providing adults and juveniles throughout the Hudson Valley with the aggressive criminal defense they deserve. We handle all types of felony and misdemeanor charges in the state and federal courts of New York.
Make Your One Shot at Justice Count
Contact Kossover Law Offices Today
Never talk to the authorities without talking to an experienced criminal defense lawyer first. You are entitled to an attorney, and you deserve to understand your rights and options before you make any statements or decisions that could alter your future. Any statement you make now will probably be used against you at trial, but we can make sure you do everything possible to protect your rights and build your defense.
For the best results in your criminal defense, early involvement is the key. When our clients know they are under investigation for a criminal offense, we are often able to intercede on their behalf and prevent charges from ever being filed.
Whether you are facing a DWI/DUII or fraud charges, everybody gets one shot at justice in the court system. It is up to you to protect your rights and make that shot count. Our attorneys provide aggressive representation in court and negotiation for all New York misdemeanor and felony criminal offenses, including:
- White Collar Crimes: From petty theft and credit card fraud, to embezzlement and internet crimes, we provide criminal defense for a wide range of white collar crimes.
- DWI: If you have been charged with drunk driving, you want to protect you rights in criminal court and fight to keep your license at your DMV hearing.
- Traffic Violations: From speeding tickets to reckless driving, we can protect your rights in criminal court and at your DMV license suspension hearing.
- Drug Charges: Our firm handles a variety of drug charges, such as possession and trafficking, involving a wide range of narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine, and prescription drugs.
- Sex Crimes: No one wants to live with the lifelong stigma of a sex crimes conviction, but with mandatory sex offender registration after conviction, it is a very real possibility.
If you are ready to build the best possible criminal defense and get answers to your questions, we are ready to protect your rights and fight for you. Our New Paltz offices are open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and we offer 24-hour answering services. Contact us today for a free initial consultation regarding your criminal defense.