Criminal Defense & Business Lawyers Located in New Paltz
If you have legal concerns it is time to get answers, get experience, and get results. At Kossover Law Offices in New Paltz, we protect the rights of individuals and families throughout the Hudson Valley. Whether you have been charged with your first DWI/DUI or you are contemplating filing for divorce, we will be there for you every step of the way, answering any questions you may have.
Make Your One Shot at Justice Count
Contact Kossover Law Offices Today
- Criminal Defense: We are dedicated to demanding justice for our clients. Handling all misdemeanor and felony criminal law cases in the state and federal courts of New York, we are ready to protect your rights.
- Vehicle, Traffic & DWI: From speeding tickets to drunk driving charges, serious traffic violations can happen to anyone. Without the representation of an experienced lawyer you could lose your license or even face jail time.
- Students' Rights: We understand the constitutional rights of all students. Handling disciplinary and administrative hearings in public and private middle schools, high schools, and colleges, we protect the rights of all Hudson Valley students.
- Divorce Mediation & Counseling: With the future of your family on the line, why have a judge make a decision on your property division, child custody, and support plans? Through divorce mediation, you can come up with a plan that works for your family.
- Transactional Work: Our firm handles a wide range of transactional work for individuals and businesses in the Hudson Valley, including residential and commercial real estate, simple wills, and business purchases and sales.
- Legal Counsel: Sometimes individuals facing legal issues are not sure which direction to take. Dedicated to building long-lasting relationships with our clients, we can offer legal counseling for any concerns you may have.
- Personal Injury: Have you been seriously injured in a car crash or slip and fall accident? With questions and concerns about your immediate and long-term future, you want an attorney who will protect your rights. We will help you get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve.
Whatever legal concerns you may have, you want to make your one shot at justice count. Offering twenty-four hour answering services and open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., we are ready to answer your questions and help you find answers. Contact our New Paltz law offices today for more information.